Originally from Boise, Idaho, I have lived in several other places, and traveled to nearly every state in the continental US. While I have enjoyed many of them, Middle Tennessee is my “home”. I love the changing seasons, the people, and the small town/big city atmosphere. I enjoy spending much of my free time outside; hiking, biking and kayaking.
I have been intentional about creating the life that I want to live; and helping others do the same is my passion.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Tennessee (License #903). I received my Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the Trevecca Graduate School of Psychology, in Nashville, TN. I received my Bachelor’s Degree of Science from Middle Tennessee State University, in Murfreesboro, TN.
I have been blessed with creating the life that I want to live; helping others create their own is my passion.
Certifications and Training
- PREPARE/ENRICH Certified Facilitator for Premarital and Marital Therapy
- Certified-Trauma Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- “Power of Two” Marital Therapy Training with Susan Heitler, PhD
- Training in Process Therapy- Working with Traumatized Children
- AAMFT- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- NAACC- Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors
- The Mental Health Association of Middle Tennessee